Asia Cues – A full range of high quality handmade cues to choose from.
From plain ebony Challenge cues with selected premium quality ash or maple shafts to ultimate full shaft Signature cues.
Asia cues are made by a professional team of experienced Thailand cue makers.
We have a great selection of Asia cues in our showroom, no need to wait you could have your new cue in your hands tomorrow!!
If you prefer to have a cue bespoke made to your personal specification and design, we can do this for you.
Applies to all cue Ranges
- Asia cues are all fitted with end joint for use with extensions
- All cues feature nice straight side grain with forward facing chevrons on the shaft which line up with the chamfer and name plate.
- High quality natural oil finish to the entire Asia cue range.
- £10.00 extra when buying a cue with a maple shaft. The difficulty of finding good maple is being felt by all cue makers, time and wastage have caused this extra charge.
Challenge Series:Handmade ebony butt with premium grade ash or maple shaft. 1pc or ¾ Jointed.
- 4 splices of plain ebony – From £235.00
- 4 splices of ebony with front splice -From £295.00
- 4 splices of ebony with 4 lower splices - From £375.00
- 4 splices ebony with additional 8 splices -From £440.00
Asian woods – Figured Ebony, Chechen, Black Palm, Afzelia, Amboyna, Praduke, Curly satin wood or Rosewood.
Support Series: Handmade ebony butt with full shaft premium quality ash or maple shafts. 1pc Only
- Support – Plain ebony: From £295.00
- Support 4 splices ebony with front splice - From £355.00
- Support 4 splices ebony with 4 lower splices - From £425.00
- Support 4 splices ebony with 8 lower splices From £565.00
Exotic woods Snakewood, Black & White ebony, Tulip wood, Olive wood, Ovangkol, Mun ebony, Birdeye Maple or Curly Maple.
Ultimate Cues : Handmade ebony butt with highest quality ash or maple shaft. Available in 1pc or ¾ Jointed. Signature cues 1 pc only.
- Can be bespoke made to your own design and specification.
- All Ultimate & Signature cue badges are numbered.
- Ultimate – Plain ebony – From £425.00 - Signature full shaft from £495.00
- Ultimate & Signature cues prices vary depending on splices and woods chosen.
Plain Ebony – Front splice – Double splice – 4 splice – 5 splice – 8 splice & 16 splice designs options available.
What is the difference between Challenge, Support, Ultimate & Signature shafts?
Challenge cues have premium grade shafts.
As a rule lower grade of shafts tend to have more flex than higher grade shafts.
These shafts tend to have a little more flex than Ultimate & Signature shafts.
The ash or maple grain pattern will be good but not necessarily as pleasing on the eye as the Ultimate and Signature range cues. But do not worry these shafts have good strength and are very well selected. Asia cues have a strict selection process, which ensures you will have a high-quality playing cue.
Players who like a more comfortable strike with the cue ball and bit of flex in the shaft usually find that Challenge and Support range cues suitable.
Support cue are only available in 1 pc, this is because they are made as a full shaft cue. This means the ash or maple shaft goes all the way from the tip to the very end of the ebony butt
Support cues all have Premium grade shafts.
As the name suggests these are the best, they have excellent strength and grain pattern.
This is something that many Pro’s choose when selecting new cues, stiff shafts usually produce exceptional playability and shot feedback. Producing less deflection, making these cues easier to use and more forgiving than shafts with more flex and higher deflection.
Signature cue shafts are made as a full shaft. This means the ash or maple shaft goes all the way from the tip to the very end of the ebony butt.
Signature cues and Ultimate cues have the highest quality selected shafts.
Asia Cues Extensions
- 3″ Solid ebony mini butt – £15.00
- 6″ Solid ebony mini butt – £25.00
- 6″ Exotic wood mini butt – £32.00
- 9″ – 13″ Telescopic extension £25.00
- 20″ extending to 34″ Telescopic extension – £35.00