Stock Items: If you are unhappy with your item although it is not faulty, we will gladly exchange or refund all costs apart from the postage cost.
Please note – Paypal have changed the user agreement. As of March, 5th 2020, these changes will go into effect globally.
In line with industry practice and according to our updated policy, we will not charge a fee to process refunds, however fees from the original transaction will not be returned.
Cues or cases made to order – If we have specially made a cue or case to your specific dimensions to suit you, then we can not offer the same returns policy. It is the responsibility of the customer to know what they are ordering and provide the correct specifications. Any incorrect measurements selected at the time of ordering are the responsibility of the customer.
If the item is faulty or damaged then we can either send a replacement or refund all costs including postage.
When receiving a new cue it’s ok to test out, if you feel the cue is not going to be suitable it’s fine to return.
- Returning Check List
1. Please contact us first before returning.
2. Make sure you haven’t knocked or marked the cue, cues being returned must be in the same condition as it was received.
3. Cues must be returned in the original packaging to ensure safe return.
4. Cues must be returned in the first week if not suitable. Please note - When buying using Klarna returns are accepted for 14 days, but only if the cue has not been used.
5. When returning it’s the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay for the courier.
We may ask for a copy of the receipt or the receipt number in some instances.
Green Baize Ltd, Martinet House, Martinet Road, Thornaby, Stockton-On-Tees, Cleveland, TS17 0AS, England
Phone 01642 760888 – Email email@example.com